It’s September at The Ranch Pet Resort and Spa and we had a fantastic summer! Both bigs and smalls got some excellent play time running up and down the one-of-a-kind playground and biting at the water, jumping, and splashing in the East Bay’s ONLY water park structure!
We noticed the weather got a little cooler, but that meant even more fun as we had more energy to play and romp, tug, get hugs, be held, play ball, get pet, and spend lazy afternoons napping in the sun.
We celebrated birthdays, welcomed new dogs, had nighttime stories read to us, got tucked in, comforted, nurtured, met new friends, and couldn’t wait to come back!
What Do Dogs Love About The Ranch Pet Resort and Spa?
The dogs in the hood want to know what makes The Ranch Pet Resort and Spa Livermore’s most recommended pet care provider. So, during one of our group play outings, we huddled together and came up with a list.
Why Dogs Love The Ranch Pet Resort and Spa by the Dogs of The Ranch
- We are social media influencers! Find us on Instagram, Facebook, and Google!
- We get to socialize with others just like us!
- We love and are loved in return.
- We get to play in a state-of-the-art WATER STRUCTURE!
- We go to sleep in temperature-controlled lodging.
- The cats are separated from us.
- Holidays are filled with fun and games and songs!
- The Bacon Bubble Party!
- Blueberry Facials that feel oh, so good!
- On site owners for our safety, nurturing, and protection!
- The site is new, spacious, and full of amazing scents to smell. We are talking nose to the ground kind of awesomeness!
- We get to paawwwwty like a rockstar!
- We get to be housed with our family buddies!
- We are in one of the most beautiful places in California! We ❤️ Livermore.
- We get pooped out. And that makes Mom and Dad very happy!